Planting Hope, Inc. – A Private 501(c)3 Charity
Planting Hope depends on the free-will charitable giving of friends and supporters who share our vision of hope. The funds donated are applied directly to the following ongoing operations and projects:
- The development of sustainable agricultural-based projects and employment;
- The development and training programs teaching sustainable and practical agricultural practices;
- Help with startup costs related to the projects above;
- The care and upkeep of 8 children in a group-home environment;
- The support of our founder and co-founder on the field;
- Administrative expenses such as bank and money transfer fees, taxes, communications.
Donations can be made through our PayPal account and can be setup for one-time or automatic contributions. Donations can also be made by check or money transfers made out to Planting Hope, Inc.
Planting Hope, Inc. is a registered not for profit US corporation with the status of 501(c)3. Thus donations are deductible as charitable contributions.